St. Matthews, Kentucky
Trees grow to different sizes and can reach up to 25 to 45 feet or even more. That’s why tree removal is crucial in situations where the tree has overgrown, died, or fallen because these can be hazardous and can cause danger to your safety and home. Roe’s Outdoor Services, Inc. team offers tree removal services for any tree. No matter what the size of the tree is, we will do it! Our expert team will make use of the crane machine to remove dead or fallen trees from your property.
Tree Removal Projects in St. Matthews, Kentucky
Trees are usually beautiful, but they can be a nuisance at times, especially when they grow too much, die, or fall due to some natural catastrophe. If you need tree removal services, we are here to provide them! Check out our past tree removal projects in St. Matthews, Kentucky.
Benefits of Tree Removal
Tree removal and maintenance do not only improve your home’s appearance and aesthetics. It also maintains your safety and prevents danger and accidents from happening. There are lots of benefits to tree removal, and here are some:
- Prevents Damage. Overgrown trees can cause danger and chaos to your property. Tree removal is a must, to prevent tree roots from spreading and damaging your driveway, garden, and home’s foundation.
- More Space. Large dead trees can occupy a lot of space. Through tree removal, you can gain extra space and improve your landscape.
- Improves View. Tree removal can bring more sunlight into your home, making it brighter and saving you money on electricity. It will also improve your view by removing any obstructions from your windows and glass doors. Making you see better the beautiful mountains, lakes, or landscape surrounding your property.
- Better Aesthetics. Damaged and dead trees can ruin your home’s appearance. If you’re planning to sell your property, you need to hire tree removal services to help you improve your property’s visual appeal. A well-kept landscape and well-maintained trees can make your property’s market value higher.
- Save Other Trees. Infested and sick trees should be removed immediately to avoid infecting other trees. Tree removal is an important step in saving your trees and preventing the disease from spreading and destroying neighboring trees.
PROFESSIONAL TREE REMOVAL. CALL NOW
Need Tree Removal In St. Matthews?
Tree removal should be an important part of your landscaping and home maintenance. That’s why proper tree removal should be done by experts such as Roe’s Outdoor Services, Inc. We offer tree removal services such as crane removal, pruning, trimming, and cleaning. If you live in St. Matthews, don’t hesitate to call us now! Book a schedule today and we will provide a FREE tree removal service estimate.
The Tree Removal Process In St. Matthews
Our tree removal process can vary depending on the type and size of the tree. Roe’s Outdoor Services, Inc. guarantees you an effective and efficient tree removal process in St. Matthews, Kentucky with steps including:
1. Assess the tree and environment
We start the tree removal process by assessing the tree and its surroundings. This allows us to determine whether the tree really needs to be removed and to plan for any potential hazards or nearby obstacles. Telephone wires, difficult-to-access areas, and rotting tree branches are all common hazards and obstacles. In addition, we prepare the surrounding area for removal. Due to the unpredictability of tree removal, it may be necessary to rope off the area and remove any cars or other property that could be damaged by falling trees or branches.
2. Prepare Equipment
Before tree removal, we prepare and use specialized equipment depending on the size of the tree. A climber will usually scale the tree and set up the necessary lines. We will then set up all of the necessary equipment, including a crane, stump grinder, and wood chipper, to remove the green waste.
3. Dismantle Tree
The climber will use a chainsaw to cut sections of the tree and lower them to the ground crew below. The segments and other green waste will then be further broken down by the ground crew using the wood chipper.
4. Cut Down Remaining Tree Parts
We proceed to the trunk removal after getting rid of the canopy and branches. For larger trees, we always choose the safest method of tree removal by cutting the trunks into sections and lowering them to the ground using our cranes.
5. Dispose of Tree Waste
Tree removal can be really messy. We use a wood chipper and a stump grinder to dispose of all remaining green waste, including twigs, leaves, branches, and tree trunks. This green waste is converted into mulch, which you can actually use in your garden.
6. Remove Stump
After we have removed and disposed of your tree, we will also determine whether the remaining stump needs to be removed. We may begin the stump removal process depending on the condition of the stump and your preferences. This is similar to cutting the green waste into sections, removing roots, and grinding them.
7. Final Inspection
We’ll conduct one final inspection of the tree site before properly discarding any leftover green waste and tree fragments.
Roe’s Outdoor Services Inc. Is Just A Call Away!
Do you live in St. Matthews, Kentucky, and need tree removal services? Just call us today and we will come right away! Roe’s Outdoor Services, Inc. team is highly trained and full of experienced arborists that serve Kentucky homeowners just like you.
Call now to learn more about our tree removal services, or click the button below to request a FREE quotation!