View Our Tree Removal Projects
Westport Road, Kentucky
Saint Matthews, Kentucky
Cherokee RD, Kentucky
What is Tree Removal?
Tree removal means elimination of diseased, damaged, or dead trees by cutting it down and removing the whole (from root to head/top part) or half part of the tree(from root to the trunk).
The term “removal” includes but is not limited to:
Whole treetops removal and severe crown reduction.
Trimming trees to reduce size.
Excavation and Trenching
Done by machine operation and use of equipment or vehicle.
Clearing and removing of trees as a preparation for landscaping or construction sites.
Replanting old existing trees into a new better location.
Can I Remove the Tree by Myself?
You may have considered removing the tree on your own, but you should know that this is not something for amateurs. Removing a tree is not a simple task to do. Large trees can exceed up to 40ft in height and it is extremely difficult and risky to remove a fully grown tree on your own. Doing it by yourself can cause accidents to you, your property, or your neighbor.
So it’s strongly recommended that you hire tree care services who are a team of certified arborists. These tree removal experts are highly skilled, trained, and knowledgeable in different techniques of tree removal in the most efficient and safest manner possible. They have all of the necessary tools and equipment to safely remove the tree and its different parts to avoid any potentially hazardous or harmful situations, such as trees falling and destroying your property.
5 Benefits of Tree Removal
You don’t need to wait for the tree to fall or bring a threat to your property. Tree removal is not only a preventive measure, but it can also be beneficial for you and your property. Here are the top 5 benefits of tree removal:
1. Prevent Damage. Some trees can cause danger and destruction to your property. Tree’s roots tend to grow and spread through your driveway, garden, or your home’s foundation. Roots can lift your property’s concrete structures, leading to broken and damaged driveways or sidewalks. This can be a problem because it can cause you injuries, accidents, and expensive hospital bills.
2. Extra Space. Removing dead trees or very large trees can open up your space. With the extra free space, you can now redesign your landscape, put a pool, build a shed, or plant a vegetable garden.
3. Better View. Sometimes, trees can obstruct your view from your windows or glass doors. This can be annoying especially if you have beautiful scenery such as mountains, lakes, or your backyard’s landscape. Tree removal can also bring more sunlight to your home, making it brighter for both inside and out while also saving you money on electricity.
4. Improve Appearance. Damaged and diseased trees can be unsightly, distracting, and can ruin the appearance of your home. If you are planning to sell your property, you need to remove broken and dead trees to make your property more visually appealing and have higher market value.
5. Protect Other Trees. It is essential to remove sick, bacteria and pest infested trees to protect the rest of your trees. If you think and suspect your tree is suffering from any health problems or pests, you should contact your local tree service NOW! This is to keep it from spreading, infecting, and ruining neighboring trees.
5 Reasons for Tree Removal
When is the best time to cut down and remove a tree?
Well.. As soon as possible! Do it before anything worse happens. Here are 5 top obvious reasons or signs that you need to remove the tree in your property:
1. Dead Tree. Your tree died because of old age, disease, pest, natural disaster, or accidents. Dead trees have weak body structures, and they can fall any time, causing destruction to your property.
That is why it is strongly recommended that dead trees be removed from your property immediately.
2. Diseased Tree. Many environmental conditions can compromise a tree’s health, subjecting it to fungal, viral, and bacterial infections. Different factors might lead to diseased trees and only a professional arborist can recognize some of the signs and symptoms.
Do you think your tree is sick? Now is the time to contact your local arborist! Let them help you determine whether or not your diseased tree can still be saved or if it needs to be removed.
3. Damaged Tree. Tree damage caused by a vehicle accident is one of the most shocking types of damage a plant may suffer. It not only causes physical damage to the tree, but it also reduces its vitality. Trees that were damaged by storms or any natural disaster are usually broken and beyond repair.
If you see that the entire tree is leaning precariously or the root ball has come up out of the ground, it is time to seek a professional tree removal service. Damaged trees are hazardous to people and property, and they must be removed immediately from the landscape.
4. Wrong Placement. Trees can be a nuisance when they are planted in the wrong location. A tree that has been planted too close to your property and is already leaning too heavily towards your roof, driveway, or deck can be dangerous. Trees that are too large for their surroundings, when their branches fall can cause accidents and destruction.
Trees that have been planted incorrectly can be removed or relocated by an arborist. If you are currently having issues with your tree’s location, do not hesitate to contact your local tree service. They usually provide FREE consultations and fee quotations.
5. Structural Problem. Old trees tend to weaken through time, causing them to suffer from structural problems such as interior decay.
Tree care services usually provide tree health check ups and tree structure evaluation for FREE. Avoid accidents, injuries and property damage by calling your local tree care service NOW!
5 Advantages of Hiring a Professional for Tree Removal
1. Removal Permit. Although most of the public trees in Louisville are being preserved by the government; in most Kentucky cities, removing a tree that is privately owned and constitutes a threat does not require a permit. Tree removal requires a permit only if there are concerns with right-of-way or if it poses a great threat.
Although permits are not required in some circumstances, you have to make sure that the tree is not government owned and protected to avoid being fined or prosecuted. Avoid future problems by consulting with your local tree care service. They are licensed, certified, and have cutting and special permits, making tree removal easier and hassle free.
2. Follow Laws. Every city and county has a Tree Protection Ordinance, which is a set of regulations and legislation that govern tree removal. There are 3 types of Tree Ordinances:
- Tree Protection Ordinances are primarily intended to safeguard native trees or trees of historical interest.
- Street Tree Ordinances generally cover the planting and removal of trees within public rights-of-way.
- View Ordinances are intended to help property owners resolve disputes that arise when trees block views or sunlight.
Tree removal can be an easier process when you make a call and schedule with tree removal professionals. They can help you proceed without any hassle or obstacles from your state or local officials.
3. Save Time. Not everyone can afford to waste time. Save your time and effort by hiring tree care services. They have all the necessary tools and equipment for removing trees fast, efficiently, and safely.
4. Save Money. Dead, diseased, and damaged trees can cause money especially if they ruined your property. By contacting the nearest tree care provider, you can avoid this and save money. They usually provide FREE consultations and quotations with reasonable and affordable prices.
5. Prevent Danger. Tree removal can be inconvenient and complicated. It is not a simple task to do and can cause hard and injury if done alone and without professional help.
It is best to hire a professional tree removal team that has the experience and complete tools and equipment that will ensure the job to be easy, fast, efficient, and safe.
Why Choose Roe’s Outdoor Services Inc.?
Highest Quality of Workmanship
More Than 10 Years of Work Experience
Licensed and Certified Arborist
Handle All Jobs! No Tree is Too Big or Too Small
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Our brilliant team uses up-to-date techniques, highly maintained equipment, skilled procedures, and effective strategies to safely remove trees. Contact us for a FREE Consultation!